Adobe Photoshop 2
This program is a follow-up to Photoshop 1 the next level to digital image editing. It will provide an in depth understanding of the program, exploring more advanced methods of image manipulation.
Learn professional and efficient ways to edit and retouch images using clipping groups and masks. Utilize advanced aspects of Photoshop to develop a powerful and flexible processes that can fit into any workflow.
Who should take Adobe Photoshop 2?
The course is ideal for those already working with Photoshop who want to gain a better understanding of the program.
- April 22, 24, 29, May 1, 6, Mondays and Wednesdays, 6:15 to 9:15 pm
- Students should have finished Photoshop Level I or should have a minimum of 6 months working knowledge of Photoshop.
- Recommended advanced computer skills.
What will I learn?
- Layer Masks and advanced blending modes
- Clipping Masks and Quick Masks
- Advanced brushes and Image creation
- Faster methods to make, save and load better selections
- Professional tonal and colour adjustments
- Dust busting and Liquifying
- Lens corrections
- Vanishing point and cloning perspective
- Photo realistic selections
- Filters and special effects
- Colorize and color black and whites
- Action creation
What software will I learn?
Students use Macintosh computers and the following application: