About Toronto Image Works - Education
Toronto Image Works Institute has provided expert-level training for over 15 years. From Photography to the latest in Digital New Media, Image Works has courses for every skill level. Corporate training is offered for both individuals and groups, both on site, or at our at our the art facilities.
Image Works is housed in a beautifully renovated turn of the century warehouse in the heart of the King Street West visual arts community. Image Works is a unique blend of digital and photographic production house which allows us to apply “ real world ” principles to our training.
TIW has earned a reputation as a leader in new media computer training. Our instructors are carefully selected for their expertise and in-depth technical knowledge. This combined with an ability to communicate effectively, enables our instructors to engage your imagination and creativity, while teaching you the hard skills you need.
- Small class sizes offer you one of the best teacher-to-student ratios, ensuring that your skills receive near-exclusive attention.
- Intensive learning bolsters your skills in weeks, rather than years.
- Professional-level courses are renowned for the depth and timeliness of information they offer.
- Full Time Certificate Programs — Daytime or Continuing Education
- Digital Edge Pro Series — Master-level programs for the Professional
- Continuing Education — Photography and Digital New Media Computer Courses